Ello! I was bored so I decided to Google a Naughty or Nice List test for shits and giggles! The answers are between stars (*) followed by some stupid shit I would say- ha ha!
What did you get in your stocking last year?
- I have no idea. Who cares about the stocking?
- Some really nice gifts
- *If someone wants to “get in my stockings”, they’ve just gotta buy me dinner first.*(I’m clearly kidding….I don’t even own a stocking wahhhhh 😥
Have you ever sneaked a peek at your Christmas presents?
- No! That’s naughty! And it ruins the surprise.
- *When I was a kid, but only once.*(This could possibly be a lie. I said possibly right?)
- Yup. Every year.
- Depends…are YOU my Christmas present? ::wink::
Do you re-gift?
- *No* (This is actually very true.)
- I think once, maybe
- Every year I re-gift at least one thing
- All the time, if I can’t return the crappy gift.
When the weather outside is frightful, you like to stay home and cuddle with what?
- *A teddy bear* (I’m a giant child)
- A nice book
- A nice drink
- A good-looking hottie
If you’ve been nice and not naughty, what kind of present should Santa bring you?
- I’m a girl. Santa should bring me a girl present if I’m nice.
- *I’m a boy. Santa should bring me a boy present if I’m nice.* (Look, I don’t want barbies or an easy bake oven..Give me VIDEO GAMES- RAWR)
Have you ever dressed up as Santa?
- *No, but it might be fun.* (Where can I find a good fat suit?..Oh wait, where’s the cookies?)
- No, that’s lame.
- Yes, it’s all about spreading Holiday cheer
- Yes, for that hottie I mentioned earlier!
If you discovered Santa Claus trapped in your chimney, what would you do?
- Help him out
- Hop in the sleigh and take over to make sure the gifts get to everyone in time
- Hop in the sleigh and help yourself to the gifts
- *Ha! Ha! Tickle Santa…I can’t help myself.* (That’s the psycho in me 😀 )
What are you giving to your special someone for Christmas this year?
- I’ll carefully figure out what they want and surprise them.
- I’m not sure yet, but I’ll figure something out.
- Ugh…do we have to exchange gifts this year? How about cash.
- *Me!* (I lie. I got him Three Days Grace concert tickets and his favourite soccer teams training Jacket. Ahem..Spoiled much?)
You find out your crazy Aunt is knitting you another fugly sweater this year. What do you do?
- Kindly accept. She works hard on those.
- Nod and smile. Just nod and smile.
- Conveniently forget to take it home with you.
- *Subtly express your feelings by burning it in effigy.* (NOT! I LOVE those hideous Christmas sweaters! Wtf does effigy mean?)
What treat are you planning on leaving Santa this year?
- Cookies and Milk
- *A healthy treat for Santa and carrots for the reindeer!* (Yah, get it together fat ass before you die of a heart attack!)
- Nothing. I’m not stupid.
Your friend didn’t get you anything last year. What do you get them this year?
- I get them something every year.
- *We’ll figure out if we’re exchanging gifts, I don’t want them to feel bad.* (More like if they get me something, I have no choice but to get them something. Bad friend ALERT)
- Screw them!
- Hmmm…they must not be a good friend!
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- “Miracle on 34th Street”
- *”A Charlie Brown Christmas”* (NONE OF THE ABOVE! Where the hell is the Grinch?!?)
- “Bad Santa”
- “Love Actually” – lots of hotties in that movie…
Who is your favorite reindeer?
- *Rudolph* (DUH)
- Is “Craphead” a reindeer? (LOL this is pretty funny though)
Santa isn’t just for kids, you know. How old are you, anyway?
Dec 15, 1989 (too old for Santa 😉 )
Would you go back to school to get smarter?
- *Yes, I want to be smarter than my friends* (Who the hell asks this question? I don’t really know what this has to do with being naughty or nice more like pompous or jealous)
- No, I’m plenty smart already
My Results:NiceYou are sugar and spice, so the list you’re on is “Nice”! Christmas for you is a time of giving and sharing – the important stuff. You spread holiday cheer by being grateful for the real gifts in your life. Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!