Hey Paul! Thanks for giving me something to do on my way to work! You are the best!
THE FIRST 10
1. In the movie, Space Jam, Daffy Duck sneaks into Michael Jordan’s house to pick up his lucky basketball shorts. What animated character would you trust with your personal belongings and why?
I am actually going to say Bugs Bunny for sure. Critical thinker and responsible. Also, least likely to get caught and killed so I’ll get my shit back. ( I know we could pick ANY cartoon character.. but I loved space jam and bugs)
2.What is the chorus of your favourite song?
“And everything I can’t remember
As f***ed up as it all may seem
The consequences that I’ve rendered
I’ve gone and f***ed things up again, again”
3. Complete the sentence: I wish I could __________.
4. What is the worst thing about pockets?
Only complaint is they are never deep enough. Also, what’s with the poor stitching? If you can’t hold 20 items without splitting, what good are you?
5. The singer, Meat Loaf, said he would do anything for love, but he won’t do that. In general, what are three things you won’t do?
I won’t do hallucinogenics, I won’t eat anything alive, I won’t get on a cruise… now that you finally watched Titanic, I’m sure you get why lol
6. Should I be concerned about your most recent Google search?
Depends. Short answer, yes.
7. If there was an eighth day of the week, what would it be called, and where would you place it amongst the other seven?
Between Saturday and Sunday and it would be called “Someday”.. a day where you get some rest, some chores done, and have some fun.
8. When you look in the mirror, what do you see behind you?
The Babadook and an unmade bed
9. You can have dinner with any three people in the world, but you must dine at a fast-food restaurant. Who are you bringing and what does each person (including yourself) order off the menu?
If I could have dinner with any three people in the world.. it would be people I haven’t seen since this stupid pandemic. My boyfriend, my friend from Calgary, and maybe Blake Lively (I don’t know why.. saw her in a Netflix movie a month ago and now I want to have a martini with her and eat fries)
We would go to Wendy’s! Blake would order the Asiago ranch chicken club, small fries and sprite. My bf would order the Baconator combo, large fries, sub the drink for a chocolate frosty. My friend would order a Dave’s single with small fries and a coke. Me, I would order the spicy chicken sandwich, medium fries no drink.. I would try and order a vanilla frosty and they would tell me they were discontinued across Canada. I would cry and throw a temper tantrum.. My bf would have to tell me I’m embarrassing him and tell me to grow up. I would realize I’m a 31 year old crying about a vanilla frosty. I won’t order chocolate cause I think it’s disgusting. My meal would be subpar and I would later drive off a cliff. What?! LOL
10. Think of a word (in English) and create a new, alternate spelling for it. What is the new word you have created?
Declineded- declineded is pronounced: decline-de-did – funny story, I accidentally wrote this in a patients file at work when I meant to write “declined it “..and now everyone uses that word against me. Humiliating
1. On a sheet of paper, draw your happy place. Do not include words or numbers. You have 60 seconds to do this. Share the picture in your blog post.
Note: If the picture looks like you took more than 60 seconds, you will receive a zero.
Double Note: Do NOT tell me what it is. I will ask you when I’m ready.
2. Text someone, “Knock Knock”. What is their reply?
Note: A screenshot isn’t required, but if I think you’re lying about their response, you will receive a zero.
Here is an update!
3. In your place of residence, pick up a book and turn to Page 50. What is the third sentence on that page and how does it relate to your life?
“Experience consists of perceptions in which the luminous aspect of the phenomenal world is mistaken for absolutely pure awareness.”
Let’s deconstruct this : my current experience is living in a pandemic and my perception is that this is living hell. I am in absolute pure awareness that this current experience is shit..I guess that means this third sentence relates to my life perfectly Haha!
Thank you Paul for making life entertaining! I hope I get brownie points for nothing! 🙂